![]() |
| Low carbon solution to Ireland's economic woes? |
Standing on Liverpool docks yesterday, a traveller recently arrived from Dublin had this to say:
“Those are the ones that drove me off anyway; sure I was just as settled as them, and then their banks came and took the house back and we had to go after the work finished.
So now we’re headin’ down to London, I’ve an auntie in Willesden who's over here since the last big push in the’80s.”
So now we’re headin’ down to London, I’ve an auntie in Willesden who's over here since the last big push in the’80s.”
“It’s grand for them lot, settled in their nice houses on the Golf Club road, but even after my house was sold out from under me, they told me I still owed them money. Oh, you turn around an’ they’d rob ya that crowd....”

Comments
Post a Comment